So for Wednesday
1. N/A- but managed my 1.5 litres of water
2. In bed by midnight- despite having started to watch ‘Deadwood’- it’s compulsive watching – and Ian McShane is excellent!
3. Being invited to lunch at Piero’s house , with Luigi and Chiara- put the stop to this one – Luigi is a chef and with Piero runs an organic food smallholding. Therefore an excellent lunch: polenta with gorgonzola in it with salsiccia and spinach . . . . followed by a sleep . . .
4. Did something: ate and slept….actually also did some serious drawing: and continued with my digital B&W (see pics below) with freezing cold hands.
5. The heavy snowfall (see pics below) precluded a brisk walk but I still did a lap of the village.So just about on track.